Pages

December 2, 2010

Thursday : Day 2

Jack had a presentation at school today on adaptation. I went to watch him present his project on Border Collies. So great to get to watch him and his group present their projects after all their hard work. Great job Buddy! And Cody came home from school today very enthusiastic about Christmas decorating. He brought up the tree and garlands and got busy setting everything up just right. Sometimes I have a hard time letting someone else do it, but I was so excited to see him take such initiative and just go for it. He was so happy to be doing the decorating... and I let him. And it's perfect. It would have taken me much longer and I probably would have been crazed with getting it just so. And where is the fun in that. Lesson learned from a smart 12 year old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails