Pages

December 26, 2010

Saturday : Day 25

Christmas Day. The boys tried getting up at 4:00 AM and Chris made them go back to bed. They hung out in Jack's room until 5:30 when they started getting antsy again. At 5:45 I got up and told them to give me 15 minutes to make coffee and then I would call them down. I made coffee, got the camera ready, and the trash bag for paper and then called them down. They were very excited. Both boys got the Oregon Ducks jerseys and phiten necklaces that they wanted. They also got gift cards to NikeTown becasue they both really wanted shoes. Also got some t-shirts from Aeropostale, some toe socks they wanted, bracelets, Cupong games, and their own TV for the basement. Chris and I each got each other a coat which we both have to take back becasue we got the wrong sizes. After opening gifts, we made our usual Egg Bake from Jean and Opa and Oma came over to eat with us. We spent the day hanging out, trying out new toys and games and just being together. That is my most favorite part of the day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails